My CSS trick

remember electrovamp

I learnt a load of css at my last job just before leaving and haven’t touched it since and forgotten all of it, now it’s all k8s, spring boot and whatever else.

oh yeah and I had to learn drupal too

1 Like

Nah, they wear DFA1979 masks in the video/the bridge is a pastiche of a DFA1979 riff

2 Likes

can you please reveal who the support bands were for each gig

Papa Roach: (hed)PE
¡Forward, Russia!: Cursive (although to be fair, I did like FR too)
BMTH: The Secret Handshake

4 Likes

Good band. They’ve four decent albums. Most people outside Brazil think they only had one, and don’t seem to have released much since 2013 and the big lad with the 'tache has gone but they seem a GBOL on Twitter, fighting the good anti-Bolsonaro fight.

1 Like

what a line up

Homer Simpson: (ass) science

1 Like

I think Geezer Butler’s own sons’ own Apartment 26 opened as well!

2 Likes

Remember the charts? They have the current UK number 1 album!!!

Anyone got a New Young Pony Club trick?

4 Likes

tbf, they have changed slightly from those days, but I still don’t really get it. Was the second time I’d seen them and we walked out laughing after about 4 songs. My sister in law LOVEs them. :man_shrugging:

Yeah, when one of their song comes on, pop the volume on mute for a much more enjoyable experience

1 Like

Sarcasm klaxons!

1 Like

As if by magick

1 Like

I really liked the song Alcohol and the music video for the song Alcohol

Their second album was better than the first, but because it came out after 2006 and they were more 2006 than iced cider (the lead singer is called Tahita Bulmer, heh) nobody cares about it except me :frowning:

Honestly was considering getting “Don’t take the breaks that were meant to save us, make life a bitter pill” from second album banger Chaos tattooed. Salade Niche-oise.