My dudes it is Wednesday

Woke up at 5.30 and am too hot to go back to sleep :weary: might just start work now.

Had an extremely frustrating day yesterday so will rant about that later.

Wuu2 huns?

2 Likes

Morning! Up early - about to go on a bike ride before it gets too hot. Eating homemade pb on toast and drinking coffee.

Half day as got my sons adhd diagnosis this afternoon.

1 Like

:wave:

My dearest partner woke me up at 5am because the cat woke her up :unamused:
Litter change, water change then sit staring at the wall for an hour. :neutral_face:

Returning a hire van in a minute, then running home :sweat:

Work. BBBQ for tea.

3 Likes

Morning dingers.

Second Covid jab this morning. It’s in the arse end of nowhere so a pain to get to. Urgh.

I have a friend visiting this evening, not seen her for… I don’t know, 8 months?

2 Likes

Read this…

Then this…

:sweat_smile:

GL Niki :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey and good morning!!

Last day of term with the kids today. This week has been a slow, sweaty crawl I tell you.

Can’t wait to get home and have a glass of wine.

4 Likes

morning everyone, glasd to so folk logging in and not having melted. good work.

been up for an hour writing up a quality plan for work. it’s great. what bueracracy.

OH SHIT JUST REMEMBERED I’VE NOT DONE THE BINS

brb

Have to ask, is the Nottingham Forest badge intentionally designed to look like…well

Broccoli?

3 Likes

I see a face and a big nose and a tache, Theo

9 Likes

Going to York today so I can go see the train museum.

10 Likes

that’s on my list of things i have to do as soon as i can.

The Colonel

1 Like

One of us needs to see Freud because I see a spurting volcano

I see Brian Clough

Morning all!

Sleep was a bit better last night, don’t think it was particularly cooler just that I was too tired.

Just took the dog for a walk while it was still relatively cool.nGonna have my porridge then head into work for an assessment.

Maybe a bike when I get back, but will probably be far too hot.

Steak for tea - might even cook it on the BBQ…

Cat woke me up at 5 so that was nice. Off to the ol’ beer factory for another day, might try and spend it all in the beer storage room where the massive coolers are.

Good Morning!

Big fan of the old summer. I’ve cut to the chase today and got dressed straight into my swimming shorts rather than waiting until lunchtime.

In other news I managed to slash open my thumb on a sharp knife putting away the cutlery but not even that has dimmed my mood

Hi

Another day of heat and stupid amounts of work

Just wanna nap

Quite enjoying the heat forcing me to get up and start work earlier so I can finish earlier, definitely the sort of long-term positive change I should carry on and definitely won’t.

2 Likes