My friend gave me a bowl of ice cream and raspberries the other day

and it came with a teaspoon! is this a thing?

one of my other friends does this, but she’s Swedish, so that makes complete sense.

he said it was something to do with making it last longer, but I think it’s because he wanted to give me less, even though I’d provided the ice cream and raspberries in the first place.

small bowl, too. wooden bowl

how did you find the wooden bowl?

seems pretty hygge

87% hygge

Tiny plates and smaller cutlery is meant to be a good weight-loss tip isn’t it?

Teaspoon for ice cream, yoghurt, and Gü style puddings because I’m not a savage

I like to eat ice cream from a mug with a tea spoon. Don’t judge me.

are you unable to limit the amount of shit you put on your spoon? or in your gob, for that matter

I make no promises

Your picture is wider than it was a little while back, shrewbie. System up to his old tricks?

obviously, but there’s a reason spoons of various sizes exist. Otherwise we’d all just eat everything with ladles or serving spoons. That would be fucking madness!

teaspoons for stirring
tablespoons for table actions
other spoons for lifting veg etc

I think you may have the tablespoon confused with the dessert spon

he won’t get off my tail

you mean soup spoon?

who are you talking to, ya fucking dick?

A dessert spoon is a spoon designed specifically for eating dessert and sometimes used for soup or cereals. Similar in size to a soup spoon (intermediate between a teaspoon and a tablespoon) but with an oval rather than round bowl, it typically has a capacity around twice that of a teaspoon.

A tablespoon is a large spoon used for eating or serving. In most English-speaking regions, the term now refers to a large spoon used for serving

No a soup spoon has a different shape to a dessert spoon.

Did none of you graduate from finishing school?

got ya, man. although no one with any semblance of a functioning brain would use a soup spoon for cereal.