My mums cat fucking hates men

mog
meow
scaredeycat
catbreath
treats

I say hate, he is very frightened of the man. cat goes by the name of Pippin. any sign of a man, boom! he’s under the bed, til they’re gone. sometimes he’ll cower under the bed for 5 hrs straight.

I’ve spent 3 years trying to address his behaviour and make him more relaxed…but he still hisses at me, even when I’ve got a handful of cat snax. the ungrateful cunt

poor cat. he was a rescue mog, so probably had some man-related trauma as a young kit.

you ever met a cat like this?

see if you can swap him for a dog

wait, is this a real cat (feline) or a jazz cat?

Personally, I’m on Pippen’s side.

straight cat, man. she has two cats - poppy…who is friendly as fuck, but will attack you without warning and pippin, who is just fucking dumb

Just keep screaming at it “NOT ALL MEN!!!” over and over

an ex of mine warned me that her cats don’t really like people and could be a bit mean. when i got there i went and sat in a chair in the living room and these three cats immediately came over and one sat in my lap, one on the arm of the chair. was like i was sat on the throne of the cat king.

Were you throne by cat?

Femeownism?

*femeownazi’s etc

we’re not a dog family, man. cats all the way

my auntie even owns a cattery.

CATS

cats is an anagram of scat.

U feline ok hun?

who doesnt

Are we allowed to make Mum jokes?

Be bop ba bodda bope

That’scat, maaaaaan

Brooke’s dog was more afraid of Women than men and even then she was quite shy. She was a beaut though <3

My ex bf’s family had a cat. When I went to visit it would constantly try and cockblock us. Standing near him in the kitchen, it would give me proper evils and rub itself on him. In his room it kept coming in until he picked it up* and took it out the room, then shut the door. It started scratching at the door, which he said it frequently did and would stop after a few minutes. It was there for nearly 20 minutes! He said he’d never seen it be anywhere near that clingy with him. Anyway he dumped me and still lives with the cat so I guess she won.

*HE GRABBED THE PUSSY, my ex is Donald Trump.