My new drums and orchestra tune it's a cover, who knows Snarky Puppy?

This is the introduction to the tune which I will release new week!

Does someone here remember my Crazy Drum Cover series? :grin:

2 Likes

How could we forget, you sweet sweet boy?

1 Like

i want to hear more about the cheese

OMG that is a great logo

If you like cheese you could go crazy with their stuff, unbelievable!
If you want I can ask if they ship some products, I think that grana(parmesan) cheese would be suitable for international shipping

1 Like

yeah please ask! looks like nice cheese but i’m not going to italy to get it.

1 Like

All right I’ll ask!

2 Likes

Haha all right! Well this is gonna be a little come back but with more class and less craziness :joy:

You’re a good musician. Dunno why you post on here, most people on these boards are just learning to tie their shoelaces music-wise at best (someone even thought they should start releasing their efforts on their record label which was just strange imho).

Thanks man but I think DiS is a great community of people who actually appreciate good music and they have been interested in my work for years now.

6 Likes

Love you Pietro!

3 Likes
  • I have seen Pietro play live
  • My life is incomplete

0 voters

1 Like

Just remembered someone made a Mount Rushmore of me, ezzer, ruffers and Pietro after the gig :grinning:

How in god’s name am I going to find this?

2 Likes

Hahah yes! I think I can find it…wait

3 Likes

OMG PIETRO :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes
3 Likes

YES!

I was considering bringing out the banhammer but it was such a crap attempt at trolling that I’m leaving it off. I’m keeping my eye on them now though.

1 Like

Hi Pietro. I am a big Snarky Puppy fan and you are a good egg. Looking forward to hearing the full cover!

All right here we are! I saw them live once, great experience.
Looking forward to have your feedback next week!

How many incomplete lives! We gotta do something about that! :smile:

2 Likes