My pal thinks he's really great because he taught his pet tropical bird the rules of monopoly

Well toucan play that game

9 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

1 Like

As one onion said to the other:
ā€¦ That shallot

2 Likes

:no_mouth:

1 Like

Guy at my work got fired for bringing in his pet bird, it was just a mynah infraction

2 Likes

My pal thinks heā€™s really great because he taught his pet tropical bird the words of a mid-90s r&b hit.

Well Bobby Brown can play at that game.

(?)

1 Like

Didnā€™t your mum used to keep tropical birds?

I heard she had a cockatoo in her time

5 Likes

No just chickens

My mateā€™s buzzy insect could beat that tropical bird at monopoly!

Anything toucan do, fly can do better

1 Like

Iā€™m currently in East London casting a remake of Star Trek: the next generation totally re-enacted by birds

Something something Canary Wharf

1 Like

Doesnā€™t even rhyme

I like onions, garlic, shallotsā€¦ in fact I like allium.

(Iā€™ve tried this joke before, didnā€™t work then but who knows?)

Iā€™VE GOT IT!

Moderators please change ā€œsomething somethingā€ to ā€œmy star actor is aā€ and watch the likes flood in

3 Likes

A woman goes to a pet shop to buy a parrot. The man says 'this ones on sale cause it used to live in a brothel and its language is pretty bawdy. The woman says ā€˜thatā€™s fine, Iā€™ve got two teenage daughters, Iā€™m used to itā€™ She takes it home and it looks around and says ā€˜ooo new room, very niceā€™ The daughters come home and it says ā€˜ooo new room, new girls very niceā€™ Her husband comes in and the parrot looks around and says ā€˜hello Keithā€™
Iā€™ll show myself out.

just checked in to count my likes on this.

is the system broken?

1 Like

Wondering the same. Assuming they just get added at the end of the day when Seanā€™s had a chance to count them

1 Like