My Snarky Puppy cover is here!

Hey guys here we are with my cover of Lingus by Snarky Puppy

I’m really interested to have your feedback!

8 Likes

@japes the cheese company they say that they don’t send out products, but if you pass by Italy you could definitely visit them :slight_smile:

1 Like

cheers mate

nice video btw

Thanks mate!

I wonder if anyone feel a glimpse of the “glorious” times of Crazy Drum Cover back with this video :smile:

@Jeremys_Iron @anon5266188 @badmanreturns @anon3515918 @boothyfearssatan @ma0sm @anon35600300 @Avery @cowcow @profk

3 Likes

Hi Pietro, I’ll be sure to give this a listen later! I do love the crazy drum covers!

2 Likes

The paino baseline at the start sounds so much like something else. Can anyone help

The chain?

Yes it is The Chain.

Can’t believe I didn’t clock that

Ok, I’m learning this myself!

Was well looking forward to those bells coming in, then Boom! the bells came in. Bit disappointed you didn’t use them as pestle and mortars though, you know, grind up a nice paste mid flow. Good cover.

Ok what should it be, a video where I play and I cook at the same time?
Holy shit these days I could even be famous doing this kind of thing…:stuck_out_tongue::smile:

2 Likes

I reckon there’s a gap in the market for you right there!

Blah…I pass on this :sweat_smile:

I think Crazy Drum Cover whilst preparing a 3 course meal would be excellent youtube content, and would probably lead to a worldwide tour.

Ohhh why we need to produce the most weird/silly content to become famous! :laughing:

1 Like

I know pietro, it’s not fair. But I don’t make the rules.

Yeah “THE MARKET” does :smile: