My teachy bass

3 Likes

Such a good album. My sister asked me to do this one.

3 Likes
1 Like

I don’t play bass but would love to watch you giving any/all Fugazi songs a bash

would love to see ones for my two favourite basslines - D’Angelo’s Devil’s Pie, and the Seinfeld theme tune

1 Like

yes!

Yes. It’d be off End Hits though because I love that shit.

1 Like

In the meantime I’m tabbing out the old shit I did.

I’d say this is the opposite of Fugazi.

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

<3 Place Position so much

Looks a lot of fun to play

1 Like

It is! Cheers for ‘making’ me do this.

(feels like playing with a pick looks stupid when you’re sat down. You really need the lower down bass swoopy motion technique going on)

1 Like
6 Likes

This is bloody superb btw. Always wondered what the mechanics were with that guitar and bass riff… always sounded almost impossibly perfect

2 Likes

I love this thread. If you’re still doing requests I would love to be able to play Slumlord by Neon Indian.

1 Like

I had not seen this thread and I instantly love it but also hate you a bit for being way better on bass than I am.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m not sure how to get more views on YouTube, they’ve all got like 20. Shite.

Haven’t had the internet since I moved, but I get it tomorrow so will start doing some more.

Hadn’t heard that Neon Indian track, I like it.

Maybe @pietrovalente can give you some advice?

1. call your video something obnoxious like ‘CHECK THIS OUT! I NAILED THE HARDEST BASSLINE IN THE WORLD xDD’
  2. pay for promotion
  3. ???

1 Like

one serious thing you can do though is make sure you tag the crap out of them

#tool #bass #toolbass #bassguitar #basscover #basstab #toolcover #justinchancellor #schism #lateralus

etc