• ESFJ, Extraverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging
  • ENFJ, Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging
  • ENTJ, Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging

0 voters

Brexit w/c 11 March - Shat Myself on Purpose Guys

I abstain

how would I know this?

They all have four letter variants

I guess theres a test you can do to work out what you are? For those of us that aren’t super self-aware?

I can’t complete the test due to wanting a ‘somewhere in between’ option on each of the one-or-the-other questions.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

There are various free MB tests. here’s one

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Actually I see that one DOES allow me to hit the middle on everything so that implies all these tests are wildly different so fuck knows! : D

Yeah.

To be honest I have stumbled upon people talking about this stuff often enough on here I just assumed the joke would be really obvious, sorry.

The important thing to remember about Myers-Briggs is, as @colon_closed_bracket implies:

It’s utter fucking bollocks

Astrology for business-speak wankers.

ENFP-T apparently.

I don’t consider myself extroverted but I’m a weird one because I actually think I veer from extreme extroversion and confidence bordering on arrogance and total introversion and nervousness around others.

I completely disagree. MB makes a lot of sense to me, and astrology is also fine.

Literally did this a month ago and can only remember the i for sure.

extroversion isnt really about being confident though

It’s just because I’m a good-looking rebel who plays by his own rules.

only questions that I really identified with and apply to me were about dreaming up stupid things all the time and losing track of stuff. Lots of stuff on there I could have answered the opposite way if I was in a different mood

I do find it hard to feel content and secure without praise and interaction from others if that’s what extroverted means

Think the majority of people get different results when they do it multiple times, for this reason

yeah, I’ve seen it mentioned, never gave it more than a passing glance. So, I did this test anyway. ISTJ.

I reckon half of the Myers Briggs answers I changed my initial choice after thinking for more than second. If they had any sense they would detect how often someone does that and make it part of the test

feels great to answer questions about yourself…ask me more about myself questionnaire please!