My Vitriol

Possible understatement there

4 Likes

Anyone read that James Acaster book about how 2016 was the best year for music ever? One of his recommendations is, yes, that My Vitriol release. Kind of puts the rest of the recommendations into perspective, that does.

7 Likes

That’s the first joke of his I’ve found funny

4 Likes

had a flick through the list of albums on his website. some good stuff in there but yeah, dampened somewhat by that inclusion. someone needs to link him to the thread

What a cunt

… and also, Green Day know when September ends!

34 Likes

if you @ @JaguarPirate that does the trick

(And thank you :blush:)

1 Like

I would like to do that too. Very clever and VERY funny.

1 Like

At the risk of putting my neck on the gauntlet here…

I didn’t pay for The Secret Sessions, and I think it’s a good little selection of tracks. Had I forked out for it, I’d maybe have been stonkingly underwhelmed at the production, but as a bunch of demos or a glimpse at what could’ve been it’s reasonably solid.

1 Like

Yes!!

3 Likes

No!!

1 Like

Constantly refreshing my emails waiting for that sweet mailing list message to come through. Hoping for a tasty 128k MP3 practice room cover or some other exclusive fan-only content

3 Likes

It’s going to be an acoustic cover of a Finelines track.

1 Like

But you know, I don’t want to get ahead of myself, or gloss over that cover image/title which is chef’s kiss pure shite.

7 Likes

A valentines album, arriving February 31st

10 Likes

A cover of the Mark Ronson banger?

3 Likes

Been waiting for a My Vitriol bloody Valentines album for ages

“in the works”

I’ll be almost disappointed if this is released before June 2021.

4 Likes

it’s out already, but the only shop stocking it is The Works

7 Likes

Could have had a Finelines / Fine Line Marker product tie-in (though I’m not sure if My Vitriol’s last proper album predates The Works)