My Vitriol

pretty appropriate for a My Vitriol gig then

8 Likes

Hello!

1 Like

lol

Is that Flik from A Bug’s Life?

Fantastic thread, taken me three days to read it. Lovely stuff, DiS.

Taken myself off to YouTube to see if I remember any of their singles.

Nope.

2 Likes

Yep. Also it would be less of a ballache in the changeover, I imagine they won’t be hiring any roadies/techies for the gig either to keep costs down.
This band are fucking hilarious

Had a look on a popular internet music retailer’s website and you can now get the fanbase only Secret Sessions album for a mere £2.37. That’s £2.37 pledgers!

5 Likes

No roadies just reminds me of that Bubble & Scrape playback in full by Sebadoh where they stretched a ~45min album out to ~85 mins due to doing all their own tech work between each track.

I cancelled my Pledge, but they still sent me a CD.

£2.37 is a rip off.

(Still not listened to it)

2 Likes

And lo, t’is on Spotify.

6 Likes

3 tracks?! I’m going to listen to it once. Enjoy your 0.0018p lads

Was the whole album from pledging just 3 tracks too?

Please say it was

Can’t believe you’re all criticising this band tbh, look how much they’ve put out this year already

3 Likes

thought spotify was way less than that

I think the thing I hate most about MyVitriol is that every time I read ‘Finelines’ I get Finetime by Cast in my head. :frowning:

oh perhaps they’ve just put a “single” up on Spotify, keeping the remaining 7 odd tracks for the true 25,000 liker meg fanbasers

You could make a film out of this whole mess :smiley:

My Vitriol On Ice

2 Likes

:scream:

I think I was at that gig. By ‘tech work’ so you mean swapping instruments between songs? And to be fair, about 20 minutes of the extra 40 was taken up by the non-Bubble and Scrape encore.