My Vitriol

Sounds like great business sense!

@saps - a bargain at £18.15 a ticket!

https://thewaterfront.ticketabc.com/events/my-vitriol/

[1]
The Scala show is almost sold out now! (Tickets remaining here)

Exciting news… As it’s a “fanbase show” we decided the main support band will effectively be YOU… playing our songs haha. Before the band play there will be a screening: “The MV Wall” and the best MV covers will be chosen for it. The audio quality would have to be good enough, but the video can be as simple as you like etc - (but the more interesting /creative/ original the better of course!) Rarer MV songs a bonus! To be considered please email: peter@myvitriol.com
[/quote]

It’s either going to be a fucking long MV show, or the fucking Directors’ Cut of “The MV Wall”

1. quote=“spicer, post:719, topic:201” ↩︎

What’s the Tagalog for “I’m not really that tempted by this”?

Tagalog? Is this a word that your daughter has convinced you is real?

a show with no promotion. got it.

Also am confused. Presumably the Norwich MV fanbase is insufficient to support a fanbase show?

https://my-vitriol.com/shows

The Newcastle date is quite tempting out of (morbid?) curiousity, might try and get a free ticket nearer the time.

It’s a language of the Philippines, innit

2 Likes

Quite (not) tempted by the Norwich show…

it’s for people who are not fans.

Then I am tempted

10 Likes

It may start off as a show where their fans only show, but shortly before the gig it will be moved to another, bigger venue where basically anyone in the vicinity is welcome to just turn up. Ticketholders will probably still be admitted as well.

Those eyes tho…

2 Likes

“Rarer MV songs a bonus!” :confused:

So that’ll be three and half hours of Always Your Way then…

Just bought tickets to two of these. The power of rose-tinted nostalgia.

I saw them in Wolverton this evening…

What was it like?

They’re still waiting for them to come out on stage

6 Likes

They decided to stream it from home on youtube instead

2 Likes