My Vitriol

Everyone out! False alarm.

1 Like

booooo

1 Like

We both know there’s still plenty of time for them to cancel between now and then

6 Likes

Bristol Ticket Shop still have the Thekla gig listed, and they reckon they only have 8 tickets left! It’s a smash hit!

1 Like

”Dear Som,

We’ve checked the logs and can see you deleted them the other day.

Lots of love
Mark Zuckerberg"

12 Likes

“PS loved Finelines. What’ve you been up to since?”

10 Likes

My Vitriol Investigate

10 Likes

Maybe they’ll pull out and Trail of Dead will do a set of a whole album then come back on and do a set of My Vitriol covers?

5 Likes

Bound to be a few plot holes for the sequel to clear up…

2 Likes

Is releasing a new version of a song almost old enough to vote the most My Vitriol thing ever?

3 Likes

So, the NME are premiering a new MV track today. Just had a look, it’s actually a re-recorded version of something from Finelines. Surely this is a piss take?

oh my god!

“Bloc Party’s Russell Lissack will be joining the band on bass”

cool but will they have a drum kit?

Saw an MV email and thought of this thread. I quote

We return to Manchester following the sold out show in April, as our very special guests …And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead (3 piece) have requested a perfomance in the city. They will be headlining the night.

What logic and planet do MV live on? Its so backwards!!! They are headlining a tour and bringing support however will be playing a 10 minute electric drum solo to warm up the crowd for ToD.

Is this just some big money laundering scam???

8 Likes

laaaaaaaaaaaame

Knew it

18 Likes

Read this a few times and I’m coming to the conclusion the English is deliberately terrible so as to stop people focusing on the point that MV have decided to support their own headline show. Is that right? I mean Trail of Dead (minus at least 1 member?) wanted to play in Manchester so MyVitriol said, “Oh, hey, we haven’t got a support for our slot up there. You guys headline and we’ll play the support slot”?

Just, you know, so I can be completely clear on what’s happening here.

5 Likes

Any ideas what this actually means - who is / isn’t in and what will they be playing?

apparently it’s Jay Leo Phillips, Clay Morris and Aaron Ford

1 Like

Think you’ve nailed it. Maybe Evil Mark Zuckerberg will cancel the MV portion of it…