My Vitriol

GUESS WHO?

5 Likes

Mark Beaumont still writes for the NME?!

(Also, indie hero lololololol£

4 Likes

Of course he’s a brexiteer. Of course he is.

He’s certainly not the one this country needs, but definitely the one we deserve

12 Likes

…well versed in global political history, socio-economic trends, deep-state new world order theories…

… but not the basic facts of how a record is produced and released or the Gregorian calendar.

21 Likes

Som Wardner, the clued-up, plugged-in and fiercely intelligent singer of My Vitriol.

Sorry, what?

10 Likes
  • Som Wardner, 32/09/2018
18 Likes

Must admit that Mark Beaumont is having a pretty decent stab at making Som seem like the more likeable of the pair.

6 Likes

Yeah, absolutley awful shit.

I like this approach to getting a new record deal

Like how the article still links to that one (and only) My Vitriol song I’ve heard that is apparently their best track and yet is just incredibly beige.

2 Likes

Main takeaway: being reminded that the Always Your Way video is really, really bad.

3 Likes

“The plan wasn’t exactly to be a Top 40 band. Nobody would name themselves My Vitriol if that was the plan … it doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue. When we got signed we only had* seven songs … we hardly knew each other as musicians.”

It’s all OUR fault people, they never wanted to make music for a living and the general public eventually put the band into a position of crippling pressure to make a homegrown CD.

*have

6 Likes

And now we have eleven.

16 Likes

He wanted out of the manipulative, self-serving and doomed EU superstate

…everyone else wanted out of the manipulative, self-serving and doomed Kickstarter / MV mailing list.

7 Likes

Sounds like a pitch for a Richard Curtis film. My Vitriol Actually? The 31st September: A Self-Love Story? Wardner and Peace?

1 Like

Som Like It Late

7 Likes

Ha ha ha ! Imagine writing an article about yourself, and referencing yourself in the third person !

Also - fiercely intelligent! Ha ha ha

1 Like

Choon tho

1 Like

:’)

17 Likes