My Vitriol

I hadn’t actually listened to any of their songs until quite a long way into this thread.

The real excitement has been and gone really with the saga of the Secret Sessions crowdfunding disaster, we’re all just clinging onto any new updates now in the vain hope of some new drama

1 Like

Maybe I should read the thread then haha

part 1 is on the old boards! (it is also very long)

1 Like

fun tho!

1 Like

I love a good forum drama, but reading 1900 posts on this thread alone might be longer than my 1hr15min commute

1 Like

It hooks you in

6 Likes

Whoever that dodgy bloke was that managed to get the “I’m an office worker” thread published should move on to this one next. Solid gold.

1 Like

Normally operating in a parallel universe of 31 day Novembers etc.

My problem is MV that there are quite a few bands with a very similar sound, and I can’t listen to them without thinking of MV. And I listen to a lot of shoegaze.

My Vitriol haven’t done anything daft for aaaaaaages have they?

1 Like

Nah, I want some ridiculous £500 “meet Som Wardner” package, or an EP made up entirely of Michael Bolton covers, or for one of his management team to pile into the thread, or for him to sack his only remaining band member and perform a 20-date tour with a series of giant marionettes

15 Likes

“The Som of All Fears”

“What’s that?”

“Well, it’s just a title…”

15 Likes

I’d pay £5.00 for Som to record a banging cover of Steel Bars

I refuse to read any takes about funding, finances or budgets from someone who made one album nearly twenty years ago and has sat on his trust fund ever since.

12 Likes

@Piers_ Corbyn

Oh my :smiley:

2 Likes

done

Is Som Wardner okay? It’s been nearly three months since anything happened in the My Vitriol thread.

(PS - sorry to anyone who opened this hoping for something amusing)

3 Likes

Last I heard was they were busy in the studio, new album almost complete.
BUT, someone spilled some tea (earl grey) over the master tapes and they didn’t have a back up.

3 Likes

Oh they’ve got upcoming dates!

https://twitter.com/myvitriol/status/1154796059304091648

Had to check for a second that there were 31 days in October

10 Likes