Myers Briggs (poll version)

If you haven’t checked yours please go here https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

• ISTJ
  • ISFJ
  • INFJ
  • INTJ
  • ISTP
  • ISFP
  • INFP
  • INTP
  • ESTP
  • ESFP
  • ENFP
  • ENTP
  • ESTJ
  • ESFJ
  • ENFJ
  • ENTJ

0 voters

Is your one quite accurate for you

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

And by how much out of 10 (1 being not at all and 10 being very much accurate)

0 voters

One of the songs we’re putting on album 2 has loads of Myers Briggs personality types in the lyrics and I had literally no idea what was going on for a very very long time and thought there were just a bunch of letters in the lyrics as a place holder.

That’s my anecdote

2 Likes

Oh I wish I were a Myers Briggs weiner

2 Likes

got the wrong one this time

Mediator / bedwetter for me

1 Like

Don’t know who Jack205 is, but I have a hunch we wouldn’t get along…

This becomes especially apparent when Advocates find themselves up against conflict and criticism. Their sensitivity forces these personalities to do everything they can to evade these seemingly personal attacks. When the circumstances are unavoidable, however, they can fight back in highly irrational, unhelpful ways.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Got to change the accuracy vote down now that I see that I’ve been lumped in with Sting.

Yeah got me nailed

2 Likes

https://www.16personalities.com/articles/introducing-16pet-sonalities

green tree python

1 Like

Used to vary on what I would get pretty much every time, but have done this a few times in recent years and consistently get INTP so I’m going to assume I’ve stopped developing and am now set in my ways. Basically the only redeeming feature of the INTP profile is success and oh boy did I miss that one.

So yeah, I’m going to die alone.

I was reading through the description for what I got (ISTP) thinking that it wasn’t a million miles off, but the further I got through the less I recognised myself in it.

and then it said that Jack Bauer and John McClane were ISTP and I’m fully on board with it now

3 Likes

Feel like most of their questions would change with age, or what you’re doing in your life, or what’s happened to you leading up to that point. Not really surprising most people here got the “nfp” bit with varying levels of introversion at this point in our lives.

2 Likes

INFJ is supposed to be the rarest but everyone and their mother says they’re that

ISTP
Absolutely nothing like it

Intj when i did it at work. Massively i. Very borderline with the others. shrug

Istp when i did it just then. 92% i, the others pretty much 50/50.

Hmm