Myth busting 2018/19

I’ve always thought the announcements at train stations were “See It, say it, sort it”, but then I saw it on a poster ON a train somewhere and it said “see it, say it sorted”

I’m so confused tbh

• See it, say it, sort it
  • See it, say it, sorted

0 voters

My best thread

2 Likes

Think it, post it, sort it

5 Likes

You’re not supposed to sort it yourself!!!

3 Likes

They should really be clearer with the pronunciation tho

• “Please mind the gap between the train and the platform”
  • “Please find the prat between the plane and the fat thorn”

0 voters

3 Likes

The lack of comma really confused me in the OP.

I’ve seen it, said it, now…

See it, say it, (the british transport police will) sort it

5 Likes

See it, say it and we’ll sort it.
See it, say it, sorted.

I like the idea that you thought train stations were encouraging commuters to engage in vigilante action to tackle terrorism

“See it, say it, rest assured we will deal with it. Go home. Take a load off. You earned it you big brave champion”

• “Please do not leave your luggage unattended on the station. Luggage left unattended may be removed without warning or destroyed or damaged by the security services.”
  • “Please do not leave your baggage unattended on the station. Baggage left unattended may be pursued without warning or deployed or challenged by the security services.”

0 voters

Someone left their backpack outside pret in cambridge and I didnt say anything because I was not a backpack

Those were the days ey?

i mean, it doesn’t actually matter either way, does it

• Myth busting
  • Myth buRsting???

0 voters

• Ghostbusters
  • GhostbuRsters???

0 voters

• “The next train to arrive at platform five will be the 12:43 service to St Pancras International. Calling at Ebbsfleet International, Stratford International and St Pancras International”
  • “The next train to arrive at platform five will be the 11:43 service to St Pancras International. Calling at Ebbsfleet International, Stratford International and St Pancras International”

0 voters

Pardon?

Anyone would think I’m just killing time on the internet

2 Likes
  • Ghostbusters
  • Go duster!

0 voters