can i join

2 Likes

also donā€™t watch the new Craft, (sadly) garbage

1 Like

BYOB

I got Ā£20 off ocado this week, telling everyone i know

2 Likes

3 Likes

I had to google this, is this itā€™s real name?

Chorlton-cum-Hardy

1 Like

Hi, think things have finally turned a corner Sickness wise, but my boss has advised me to still take it easy. Might actually wash and dress myself.

1 Like

Incredible. I got free wine last week as it was my ocadoversary :star_struck:

1 Like

Not gonna take long to read that

1 Like

Taking the kids to that there London to see Wicked. Also going to Monument because smallest wants to see the actual monument after learning about great fire of London this year. Tower of London, Bucky palace, and Big Ben are on their list to see as well. Going to be a long, hot day but they are in good form so far :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Malva will know better but thereā€™s Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Chorltonville and then maaaybe Chorlton. All covering about a 2 mile radius. Pointless*

*probably got this all entirely wrong, obviously!

Also a kid on the train keeps calling pylons the Eiffel Tower :smiley:

4 Likes

Tastes like cardboard recycling thatā€™s been left next to the food waste bin full of banana peels.

So actually pretty gourmet for overpriced kids snack crap!

1 Like

bit sick of my house being a constant building site recently

off next week and will probably go to my parentsā€™ for it which will be a nice week in the country in a house with functioning amenities but not really how i had planned to spend it

Yeah, itā€™s Chorlton-cum-Hardy (where Chorlton and the Wheelies comes from)

But no one ever calls it that, just Chorlton.

And as @Al_Rec says thereā€™s a Chorltonville but thatā€™s just a garden village housing estate really rather than a proper place - it only really has a name as it was built for affordable rentals and ofc has since been fully privatised which they pitch as a good thing because it means they (paraphrasing) ā€˜can keep it looking nicer that wayā€™. I donā€™t think most people would know it was a thing, as itā€™s effectively just like referring to a new plot of houses as the Barratt estate or something.

1 Like

Oh, itā€™s boomtown this weekend. Thatā€™d be why I can smell weed everywhere at 9am

PSA: if anyone knows anybody that is going to Boomtown via the train, tell them Winchester station is crawling with transport police and revenue officers

ooh now thereā€™s an idea

2 Likes

Morning babeses.

Right Groggy Groggerson this morn.

1 Like

Iā€™m in Cortona in Italy! Itā€˜a where they filmed some of the scenes in Succession last season towards the end. Having a lovely time

9 Likes