1 Like

Seafood

1 Like

I still listen to these quite often.

2 Likes

Just done a quick search and they’re mentioned on here a fair bit

I retract my post

1 Like

I went to this video shoot, my bits were clearly left on the cutting room floor. Had to arrive at 8am too. Livid.

2 Likes

even i barely think of them these days! :frowning:

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_upper_left:

2 Likes

Capdown

1 Like

they seem to play Slam Dunk every other year

see also:: Lightyear

The Campaign For Real-TIme

Maybe it’s the lockdown talking but if I ever found myself at slam dunk, think I’d have a great time

2 Likes

it is great! It’s a good mix of old and new across the punk and metal genres, can see some right good bands then go see something like Atreyu for the novelty.

It used to be better when it was in the city centre cause if there was any downtime or nothing interesting on you could just slink into a boozer for a pint, but now it’s in Temple Newsam it’s more of a festival

1 Like

I think about them quite a lot as went to see them on a double headliner tour with Protomartyr which was the first time I saw and heard Protomartyr who became one of my favourite bands. So glad I went early and saw both bands. Listened to them in last few years…no.

:nose: :point_left:

100% this^

1 Like

I must be in the small category of people who’ve listened to them in the last couple of years but never listened to them in their heydey. Discovered Surviving the Quiet last year and need to do some discography digging as I really liked that.

1 Like

I’m the same with… likes of Kerbdog. Bet they were awesome at the time but to me right now they sound like a grunge band who really like Metallica. Not a necessarily a bad thing but not essential

The Research