Name an artist you reckon no one has thought about in years

I listened to House of GVSB the other day because Sure-Fire was in my head. Still dig it.

4 Likes

One good song and that over users the scissors.

Sunny Day Real Estate

1 Like

Listened to a track of theirs a few days ago, ‘Seven’ I think.

2 Likes

I listened to her most recent album Kidsticks a couple of weekends back. Still has a breezy charm :+1:

And by ‘most recent’ I mean FIVE YEARS AGO - what even is time anymore :scream: :scream: :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Diary is definitely my fave from them.

2 Likes

Got hold of Hide The Kitchen Knives on vinyl recently. Still love that album and they were great live

1 Like

Amen

Remember seeing these live in like 2004, completely forgot about them for a while.

2 Likes

I still don’t think I’ve ever heard an Amen song despite them being a staple of every CD Kerrang gave away with their magazine

2 Likes

Oh my yeh, they were on every CD and like every 3rd front cover for a while I swear…I think that’s probably the only reason I went to see them when they played my local venue :rofl:

1 Like

It has reminded me of Scum though, Casey’s band with black metal artists…who I hadn’t thought of in years!

1 Like

Oh yes! I had completely forgot about them too!

1 Like

Just looked them up, forgot Happy Tom was in them. A Turbonegro day for me tomorrow

1 Like

In answer to the thread

Turbonegro

2 Likes

Martina Topley Bird

3 Likes

Probably about time there was a HGATR for Tricky and Massive Attack. Although she must have been mentioned in the Gorillaz thread?

Little Man Tate

3 Likes

After buying 2 of their albums with that 365games deal. Mazes

I was stood next to Casey Chaos in thee queue to watch Tool at Brixton Academy in 2001. Also dont think ive ever heard a note of Amen’s music

Stop making me think about Turbonegro FFS :angry: :angry: :angry: