3 Likes

3 Likes

And if my day keeps going this way, I just might
Settle down with a can and some Glenn Campbell records

Love the idea of Limp Bizkit basically pivoting into late-era Swans

2 Likes

Big fan of the concept of linking to your own posts

1 Like

Turns out Fred Durst directed a movie starring John Travolta in 2019. It made $3,153 :moneybag:

I have seen it. It was also produced by Everton chairman Bill Kenwright and the first line is John Travolta saying he can’t speak for long as he needs to have a poo

What a trio! How did you find yourself watching that? Is it all downhill from the first line?

maosm?

1 Like

Out of morbid curiosity mainly

You know what, it’s not actually that bad. The way Travolta plays the character is a bit iffy and there’s a scene where a character is driving with his son and says something like ‘hey check out these guys, they’re bad ass’, ,puts on a Limp Bizkit CD and they sit in silence, but it’s not atrocious. It’s not great at all but I had a good time watching

2 Likes

here’s the start of said scene

Sorry to bump but I didn’t realise that was the ACTUAL Fred Durst, I thought it was a lookalike half-arsing it. :anguished:

I was listening to LB this week actually for the lolz

3 Likes

I wanted to get tickets for their tour but it had sold out

1 Like

I’m going!

I mean sure he’s a middle aged man now so doesn’t dress like a teenager but other than that he looks exactly the same.

Yeah they had to reshoot the My Generation video a few times cause his flowing locks and Hulk Hogan tache kept causing lens flare