Overrated

8 Likes

A sometimes necessary evil

6 Likes

In some countries, they nap every day

3 Likes

In most countries, they nap every night

1 Like

I wake up from around 90% of naps feeling worse than I did before it.

12 Likes

one of my fave things in the world

1 Like

Had one all morning because I’m sick. Can’t normally nap - in fact usually makes me feel worse if I nap in the day.

Best times to nap

• 10am
  • 11am
  • 12pm
  • 1pm
  • 2pm
  • 3pm
  • 4pm
  • 5pm
  • 6pm
  • 7pm
  • 8pm
  • 9pm
  • 10pm

0 voters

Was lights out at 1am yesterday but didn’t get to sleep until about 5, so just had a nice 2:20-3:20pm nap, was nice

2 Likes

Can’t nap

1 Like

This, but if I’m extremely knackered/hungover from the night before then I can’t go without one

The sweet spot is waking up at 6/7pm, being groggily awake for 2 hours to get some food and blearily watch some Netflix, and then back to bed for a proper sleep

2 Likes

I can’t nap as in fall asleep but I do sometimes need to simply lie motionless and relax for a bit. That’s quite refreshing

1 Like

I once had three naps in a day, and I wasn’t even depressed or particularly exhausted or anything. I was just having so much fun sleeping.

Have almost never napped the last few years, think it might be diet/exercise related

Really enjoyed having a nap at lunch when wfh in my last job.

The best bit for me is when you’re drowsing off and your thoughts are halfway between regular ones and dreams. Like you have some ability to consciously think about something, but then it all just spirals away into all sorts of pleasant and fantastical nonsense.

2 Likes

Can’t nap really and on the rare occasion I can I just wake up feeling worse.

I really want/need a nap now

1 Like

most days I nap for 2 hours in the afternoon. Extremely privileged I know

Only ever do them if I’m very hungover and need a bit more sleep. Can’t imagine ever just going for one out of choice