Nathan For You and The Rehearsal

The fuck how did it end up there what am I like

11 Likes

Oh no indeed

FJQqZ8gXsAEaJ44

“We’ll build a 1.7 mile stretch of tunnel, and it will be immediately congested as soon as its opened”

“how much will it cost?”

“50 million dollars”

17 Likes

6 Likes

Have seen two people recently on the tube that really look like Nathan. The first was running with a baby which added another fun layer. Had the specs of grey hair too.

1 Like

There is an extremely high chance that this was @elthamsmateowen and my good friend Ryan.

4 Likes

Nathan For You is back on streaming on Amazon Prime now - I’ve not seen it before, so am looking forward to watching them all.

I watched and loved The Rehearsal last year, but I think I watched all of it (and the first two episodes of NFY) thinking that the other people were actors as well. Unless I’m misremembering that now, but I think I thought it was all too outlandish for them to be people behaving ‘normally’! Might need to give it another rewatch with that knowledge this time.

4 Likes

Jealous, please do episode posts after you’ve seen them

1 Like

Watched all of the rehearsal this week, absolutely phenomenal.

4 Likes

Just finished watching all four seasons. I thought about doing reviews or comments as I went along, but just ended up binging too many and then had no idea where to begin.

Anyway, I absolutely loved it all. So many funny and awkward bits, and so many bits that I could not believe was happening. Will definitely have to have another rewatch of it sometime.

Looks like I also have this John Wilson show to start as my next binge watching program (assuming I like it also!).

6 Likes

It’s brilliant, one of the most life affirming things on TV tbh. Better than the Rehearsal imho

7 Likes

Just wanted to post this without comment.

Actually, I do want to comment. What a legend that boy is!

8 Likes

nathan for you exorcisms GIF

1 Like

Just finished the two seasons of How To With John Wilson now. I liked it, but grew to love it. Think I still preferred Nathan/Rehearsal, but I still loved it.
Watching an interview with him now, and glad to see that other people are doing bits of filming also, as I was wondering how much of his life he would be continuously filming.
Looking forward to series 3 now!

2 Likes

Jury Duty is recommended for people who liked these

2 Likes

tumblr_mkr1mjfTk11qz8x31o1_500

1 Like

https://twitter.com/A24/status/1692166917291729159

2 Likes

Got Finding Frances on

3 Likes