Nathan For You

THIS STARTS ON UK TELLY TONIGHT. COMEDY CENTRAL 2305hrs. SET A SERIES LINK FOR IT

Last week’s smoke detector episode was great. You up to date with these Ant?

Haven’t seen the most recent US one but the rest of the season so far has maintained an unbelievably high standard. The Anecdote one was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen (as was the Michael Richards one)

Oh shit that was last weeks. That was unbelievable, the oversized suit :grinning:

Did you see his Susan Sarandon thing he did as a follow up?

I did not but I’m googling it as we speak.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeyseysyeysysyeysyeyeyeysysyeysyeysyeysyesyyeysyeysysysysyeysyysyeysyeysysyeyyyeysyesyyesyyeysyeysyeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyyesyeysesyeyyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesyyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeyseysyeysysyeysyeyeyeysysyeysyeysyeysyesyyeysyeysysysysyeysyysyeysyeysysyeyyyeysyesyyesyyeysyeysyeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyyesyeysesyeyyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyeysyesyesyesyesyesy

tl;dr I am delighted at this news

The most recent episode (psychic) took the cringe-factor way further than I’m comfortable with. He makes Solomon flirt with a girl while putting makeup on her and I felt myself squirming until I physically couldn’t get any smaller. Horrible stuff.

omg the souvenir shop one :smiley:

I was cringing the whole way through

Bump whilst you’re all back at home now, 23:05 tonight, Comedy Central. Set a series link.

The last episode. My fucking word. So much to unpack from it.

“You don’t think I’m a stalkerrr do youuu?”

Holy fucking shit. That was next level.

I can’t stop thinking about it. The final scene is so hard to decipher. Where on earth does it go from there? Not just Nathan and Maci, but Nathan For You as a show?

Also: https://twitter.com/enduerrment/status/928831008228696065

Mud 2 reading is one of the funniest bits it’s ever done

woah

Only up to the anecdote one, which I thought was hilarious. It keeps getting better doesn’t it

fucking hell, just watched the last episode. It was incredible

A) still amazing can’t stop loving this show and

B) that’s a south park level fakeout I reckon. After the steamy nicks episode I was sure they were out for good

Watched the first episode and liked it.

Put the second episode on but didn’t tell my bf what it was. He started off thinking it was serious and went “what the fuck is this garbage?”

I’m absolutely dying at the baby pig and goat :crying_cat_face: