Naughtiest things you’ve done - a confession thread

This is a thread to share the naughtiest things you’ve ever done. Maybe let’s keep it relatively light eh?

I’ll start.

I once put a drawing pin through the bike tyre of someone who’d massively wronged me. No regrets.

I used to steal 20 pences out my mums purse to buy sweets with. Sorry mum :flushed:

2 Likes

If anyone wants to add polls to seek forgiveness from dis go ahead

Once I killer a man…

6 Likes

i used to steal batteries from my work. it was a “no sum stock” item, so no one knew. was great for clocking into my discman.

6 Likes

Ran through a field of wheat

21 Likes

Also implemented a series of draconian policies that led directly to thousands of deaths.

One of those 2

9 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Did you steal small amounts for sweets from your mum’s purse?

• Yes
  • No, I’m an angel

0 voters

Used an empty locker at school as a bin. Started off with wrappers and stuff, but then after we realised that if we padlocked it then it wouldn’t be cut open until after the school holidays we started putting milkshakes and stuff in there.

Came back after the holidays and the entire bank of lockers was gone and there was a massive disgusting stain on the wall behind it.

20 Likes

Think I owned up to this at my first confession though so I’m absolved in the eyes of god

3 Likes

Woolworths pick and mix

• Pay for every sweet
  • Couple in the pot, one in my gob, repeat
  • Fill up my pockets and walk out

0 voters

congratulations aggpass, you’ve bankrupted woolworths (rip)

11 Likes

Minor theft at work

• waitrose weekend job - worked in the freezer so used to snaffle ice creams, were not particularly enjoyable to eat in the freezer, Hagen Dasz was still a novelty and I was keen to try it - just ate some out the top of the carton. Put it in the “odds and sods” tray thinking id throw it away later. Forgot about it and one of my colleagues put in on the shelf

Borrowed the odd book from the bookshop I worked in and never gave them back

5 Likes

these new sainbury’s scanner things are ripe for naughtiness. classic scan shit as the cheapest all the time.

be warned, they sometimes scan five things randomly. no big deal really. easily “oh, sorry, i didn’t realise” or whatever. fucking chumps.

Absolutely hammer the fruit out in the fields at the pick your own.

5 Likes

never heard it called that before.

4 Likes

A couple of kids were calling me names so I nicked their wooly hats, ran off with them and threw them in a random garden.

Next day at school, they told a teacher and my mum got called in and I had to go look for the hats, obviously, they weren’t there so I had to buy them new ones.

3 Likes

When I was in year 4 I headbutted some kid because he was being a prick. Accidentally caught him right in the mouth, there was loads of blood and I think he lost a (baby) tooth. Told the teachers that I slipped and didn’t mean it and they believed me because I was a massive nerd.

8 Likes

21, i was

5 Likes