Nazi gig in Widnes

Was going to post this on the #news-politics forum but feels like it’s relevant here for awareness

2 Likes
22 Likes

No thanks, mate.

16 Likes

hahaha - was just about to post this! :metal:

2 Likes

F it - time to double down - loved it when it turned up in this film

5 Likes

Slate plates.

Nazi Gig In Widnes
+support tbc

Brixton Windmill
£5otd 9pm

2 Likes

Sadly, these gigs happen on the down-low fairly often. I remember playing Rebellion Festival in Blackpool, a nearby pub was hosting a nazi punk gig. That was the first time I saw someone wearing a Skrewdriver t-shirt and the first time I saw someone seig-heil. It was horrible.

A friend of mine, whose band was also playing at Rebellion, got hold of the nazi punk gig flyer, ripped it up onstage and said a few words about it. He was hounded and harassed by the fash for ages after that. Just awful, scary stuff.

8 Likes

triple down!

5 Likes

Don’t back down, double down

Quite the unexpected turnaround in that second last sentence.

38 Likes

The ‘further issues’ being that they were hosting a fash gig with fash bands and fash attendees.

12 Likes

Im_not_owned.jpg

6 Likes

This, but at like 2:36

Nazi Gig Is Off!

5 Likes

Memories of the stickers that appeared after Ian Stuart’s death: 'Skrewdriver! More like bad driver".

3 Likes

“Hope Not Hate can not be relied upon. After receiving further information which showed that Hope Not Hate were correct (that we may or may not have already known about, but probably did), we’ve been made to pull the gig”

5 Likes

Fascists are so spineless. If you believe that horseshit so much, own it. Pretty pathetic to do all this handwringing and denying just so you can put on a shitty show in a nazi safe space.

3 Likes

Seems like an affable chap

4 Likes

So brave. Surely HNH will close up shop.

1 Like