🧺 🏀 NBA 2019/20 🏀 🧺

really hate lebron sometimes:

1 Like

“1 MORE YEAR!! 1MORE YEAR!!”

Chinese national team getting absolutely pasted by the Miami Heat B team.

Can’t work out why they’ve never got their act together given how massive basketball is over there.

man, zion is a fucking beefcake

game suspended because of an earthquake. damn.

Drat.
At least he’s not going to the fucking Lakers.
It’s Spicy P’s team now!

Had pretty much talked myself into Kawhi staying for another year, but I’m also glad he didn’t go to the Lakers. I imagine Lowry, Gasol and Ibaka are all available now, Masai’s been trying to get a rebuild going for the last 4-5 years.

1 Like

sorry neilyoung, but lol. they’ve traded for Paul George too. unreal.

1 Like

Almost as shocking as seeing Tobias Harris get 5 years 180 million. Fun off season so far.

best thing that could have happened to the Cs. massively weakened the top east team AND fucked over the lakers.

1 Like

Love the Danny green signing.

1 Like

i miss that team so much

apparently he’s signed with the lakers btw. 2 years 30 mil. think that’s a bit rich, but LeBron needs shooters innit.

That’s what I was talking about, love the singing. Money gets thrown around for massive contracts so I’ll take it. Javelle McGee came on the cheap too. Team is shaping up. Barring injury no reason team shouldn’t be in the playoffs next year.

haha misread as ‘singing’ :smiley:

I think whether or not Kuzma has a good year as a 6th man could be one of the stories in LA next season. if he keeps improving, there’s no reason why this team can’t win the chip.

He was ice cold in the finals. And nearly threw away game 6.
((It’s all I’ve got today…))

Aaaand boogie has signed for the lakers. So it’s basically the pelicans 2017/18 team + Lebron. Interesting

1 Like

Rondo could come back too lol

Sorry I’m drunk :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: