Neat last.fm tools

found this one thats shows you your top albums by release year
http://www.pythfm.com/yeartop

post yours for 2020 if you want or link us to some other neat last.fm tools

3 Likes

Oooh, nice:

1 Like

3 Likes

This could all change when @Dawnwalker’s new record comes out tomorrow, but…

It’s been a good year. Big up that Loathe record @UncleRetrospective, sooooo goooood

2 Likes

And I’m as excited for that Dawnwalker album. :metal:

2 Likes

didn’t used to be this many albums with no text on the cover, did there

6 Likes

http://www.pythfm.com/static/album_images/collage_badoldworld_2020.png

not sure this is right, tbh. There’s no way I’ve listened to Four Tet or Phoebe Bridgers more than I have the Bow Church album, for example.

Will likely be based on number of tracks listened to per album. So one listen of a 16 track album woukd be higher placed than two listens of a 7 track album even if they were the same length in run time.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re probably right. For the record though Bow Church is way better than Four Tet!

2 Likes

Ridiculous how much I played that Phoebe Bridgers album considering I don’t like it that much. There’s enough there that I kept thinking “I’m going to really like this soon, just one more play” but it never happened

1 Like

1 Like

Is Phoebe Bridgers really big at the moment? I noticed a lot of interest in her Christmas single the other week but I had a listen and had the same reaction I always do which is “yeah, it’s ok.”

It seems so but I’m really not the best person to ask these days who is big and who isn’t. She popped up in my spotify Discover weekly and she was being mentioned a lot on here so i thought I’d give the album a go

Yeah, I’m the same. I still have an odd curiosity for knowing what’s in even if I know I probably won’t like it though.

Quakers album only came out like a month ago - advantage of having 30 tracks I guess!

1 Like

Ha, yeah, when i saw my ten albums I thought “I listen to a lot of albums that don’t have the title on the cover”

1 Like