Neighbour twat/mumsnet meats AIBU DiS Thread

Yo yo yo. THIS thread is gonna rock!!
So, not even moved into a house I’ve bought yet and my neighbour has ERECTED this summer house thing that looks DIRECTLY into my kitchen/conservatory.
He even asked if he could use my side access (oooeoeeeeerrrrr) to take the wood through and I was all ‘yeah,suredly doodly neighbour’ and then the cunt assmebles some human twitchers lookout cabin!!

So, really interesting polls to follow about social conciousness, consent, the big society and being a thoughtless cunt

gonna be honest, I’m not sure what the issue is here, man.

• Yeah, that seems quite thoughtless,but what ya Ganna do?
  • I wouldn’t even consider the impact this would have on my neighbour
  • Conservatory,Kitchen,summer house?! I not Tory

0 voters

It’s looking right into my kitchen, where I will mostly be in my pants! This also isn’t London, guy has a massive garden and has placed it on some raised plinth so he can stare in even better! I’m pretty sure it’s the worlds greatest injustice

I think what this thread/poorly received thread will show, is that I am too bloody considerate and thoughtFUL because I would never, ever consider putting a summer house up that looked directly into someone’s house.
Hashtagtoothoughtfultoonicegreatguyinreallife

The only logical solution is to stare at them through binoculars whenever they’re in there. Out awkward them.
Or set fire to it?

Oh, I can get pretty disgustingly naked. Drunk,naked and binoculard

You know who would support me with this? @Balonz

I’d love a wee shed like that actually

Sell the house immediately.

Just extend the fence up a metre so it blocks his view. Or stick a trellis type thing on your side of the fence and grow some plants or bushes to block him out.

Pretty clever chap though, bet he’s been itching to get that shed up as soon as the old neighbours moved out. Bet they weren’t a massive push over

Start making increasingly bizarre pies. Shout out of the window asking if they’d like a slice. Fling it over the fence if they decline

Stage a fake rear window type scenario

:cold_sweat::grinning:
Apparently you can erect a summer house fucking anywhere and however you want as long as it’s under 3m…but a fence can only be 2m, go figure!!!

Gonna build a fucking massive perverts shed to stare into their garden!!

why are sheds so horrible?

What I’m actually gonna do is add trellis and plant 2 trees :evergreen_tree: Summerhouse? more like winter cabin with the light you’ll be getting pricks!!
1-0 barleysugar

sorry?

It’s so ugly! At least put a keep calm and some chintz up!

Sorry, they are staring in on my wife and child, so I will create an equal, bigger shed that can be used for staring as well. It may well be called a perverts shed and have a sign above the door saying as much