Neptune's Pride

yeah sure I don’t mind that :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Twinkletoes @anon67149139 @cutthelights we’re live folks! Managed to get a private game set up for us.

Neptune's Pride - password is ‘spacemeupfam’

I can’t remember if it starts automatically once we’ve all joined or if we need to actively start it… but in case it’s the former, be prepared for beeves

3 Likes

(also you can start queuing up your first moves while we wait for people to join, they just won’t start until the game starts.

This is good if you’re new to the game

1 Like

I had a look at their Discord and it seems right full of bellends

1 Like

it starts as soon as the last player joins I’m pretty sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoever Beev Palpatine is, that’s a great name :smiley:

1 Like

@Twinkletoes @cutthelights @anon67149139 So we’re just waiting on one last person to join before this kicks off. Not sure who because of the names we’ve used (and no rush obviously!), but let me know when you’ll be jumping in so I can give the other guys a heads up.

Unless you’re planning to start in the early hours and screw us all over for maximum beeves

1 Like

Ooh I’ll catch up with this, havent looked at that how-to yet. Weekend suddenly got a bit hectic, but getting there!

1 Like

No worries dude! Take your time, and any questions give us a shout :+1:

1 Like

ROCK N ROLLLLL

1 Like

OH SHIT

AND IT’S LIVE

1 Like

Good luck everyone, have fun, play nice, and remember to fuck everyone over as much as possible

2 Likes

Was convinced I’d fucked this on day 1 but now I am ready to destroy you all.

1 Like
1 Like

I’d like to make a sexy space friend xoxox

1 Like

pew pew pew pew

1 Like

Hi I’m Space King, please give me your planets, I promise I’ll take good care of them.

PS: Barf Vader give me weapons tech and i promise not to destroy you.

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

RIP Barf Vader :cry:

1 Like

Oscillating wildly between thinking I’ve fucked it and thinking I am holding it together. Think accidentally spending all of my starting cash on industry rather than economy set me up badly…

1 Like