Netflix preview text

The way they are written drives me up the fucking WALL. here’s one I’ve made at random:

3 friends. One weekend. An unforgettable journey that they were not ready for. The consequences will never be the same.

then you actually click on the title and the text changes to something a lot more palatable anyway why are there 2 versions???

Create your own in here if you please and I’ll rate them

1 Like

A boy with a gift. A girl with a secret. And a man who’ll stop at nothing to keep them apart.

2 Likes

BRB got to write a YA novel

Only one thing stands between this girl and her dream wedding… her future mother-in-law!

two partners. One Saab. 30 miles. Once they get there there’s no turning back

this is a tribute to my morning commute

Never start a sentence with a numeral for heaven’s sake! Numerals over 10 in the body of a sentence, sentence-initial numbers to be written in full

2 Likes

He was a boy. She was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious?

3 Likes

Paul Newman is just an ordinary stomach. When he goes on a journey of self-discovery, he discovers that architecture is about more than just exploiting ghosts

4 Likes

this is too clever mate

1 Like

Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? 5 friends find out the true limits of our universe

Every time his friends talk about their sex lives, he composes acrostic poems. Here’s how he got on with that.

The worst i encountered recently were for Justified on amazon video.

When trying to work out which episode was next to watch you read the little blurb and it’s like “EPISODE 6: AFTER LAST WEEKS BOMBSHELL CLIFFHANGER WHEN ALL THE CHARACTERS DIED…”

Oh right, guess I was on episode 5 then.

A streaming service. A man with a deadline. When these two get together you know there’s going to be trouble!

1 Like

Film synopsises. Internet time wasters. One things for sure, it’s going to be one hell of a party.

1 Like

This one is a horror film

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

The film is about a man! Not my fault!

A talking cat. An unhappy calculator. No one ever said saving the world was going to be easy!

This one is a documentary

What a blast from the past.

YOU DONE GOOFED

1 Like