Never Too Late To Skate Club

Watching this again for some reason

20:25 - Jamie Foy’s ender is a fucking fs nosegrind nollie pop into a fs feeble down a serious kink rail. The whole part is a demolition in rail skating, but that ender is absolutely insane

1 Like

Guy is a fucking robot

Shane Oneill shared a post on Instagram: "Switch bigflip fs board to manny 🏝". Follow their account to see 1020 posts.

Switch bigflip to FS boardslide to manual into a bowl.

3 Likes

sorry im lazy but who was that nice youtube guy showing people how to skate?

cheers :slight_smile:

Are you thinking of Braille? Aaron Kyro!

1 Like

I am! thank you.

Also… is it ok to skate on sort of damp but not soaking areas… like I know puddles etc are bad, but other than that its ok…?

(the weekend could be the time I learn to roll on my board/break my neck)

1 Like

I wouldn’t because I lack confidence, I’m waiting for it to dry out! But @acorn has been out over winter and can probably give you an idea of the hazard level

1 Like

It’s ok to do it in the damp, but it can be slippier, so maybe find an undercover area if possible, and it can ruin your board (especially the griptape) if it’s too wet

1 Like

Ill give it a bit then, there’s no rush :sweat_smile:

think its too wintry to ever be dry just yet

You live in manc right? Permawinter

yeah… just waiting for it to be dry here…

4 Likes

South Wales hears you

1 Like

Yeah, agreed. Hated skating in the wet. Hence a lot of my youth spent in multi storey car parks.

Multistorey carparks or underpasses

I’d like a new deck.

one with a floral design, and I’m thinking I’ll get some transparent grip tape with a floral design or maybe something nature-y?

anyway… I want to get a decent deck, by which I mean one with decent, lasting pop and general durability?

I looked at a Studio one just now, but apparently the company that make their decks make kind of sucky ones.

any tips?

Still really like those real decks

The ones with the fine flower prints

1 Like

they are pretty, yeah

think I would like something a bit more vivid, though

I’ll just have to make a list of nice designs and read up on the quality of the decks

1 Like

This is a good vid

And nine club with a good breakdown

2 Likes

Love some of the branding. Very normcore

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4X_Y5hCaq/?igshid=1ulsqkk65l17x

2 Likes

love the personality in his riding, man

markgonzalesdoingthings on insta is worth a follow if you like him. Some great non skating stuff too

2 Likes