New album releases 02/03/18

Yeah, got this on the Denovali PR mailer, it’s really quite amazing.

1 Like

This is great, top recommendation.

Loving the new Breeders too.

1 Like

The new Breeders album is the first time I’ve enjoyed a Breeders album.

oh shit, yeah, gonna check this out

Enjoyed both Lucy Dacus and Camp Cope on first listen. Probably give The Breeders a go before the end of the day too. Good day of releases!

I ‘released’ an ambient/drone album this week… More deets in the ambient thread. Not sure if it’s any good but I enjoy listening to it.

haha this is so great

New thing from Joseph Quimby Jr on Aurora Borealis. Released yesterday. Absolutely loving it. Perfect ambient music to compliment this weather we’re having.

New Paddy Hanna album is worth a listen

Listened to the Anna Von Hausswolff LP trudging into work in the snow today. Absolutely knockout stuff. Great album

4 Likes

Listening to it right now, it really is excellent.

Didn’t realise there was new camp cope! The last one was great, so will definitely be listening to this later.

Soccer mommy and Titus are the other ones of note for me, though not expecting much from TA based on what I’ve heard so far…

Woah! I sort of thought they’d just dissolved, used to love these guys.

bit disappointed by both for me

Party Mindset is brilliant. I love this

New Margaret Glaspy EP has just turned up without any warning:

1 Like

Yeah, really enjoying it. Give Up On You is my standout so far. Sounds like it came straight off The Wolf!

Outside of I Get Wet, I’m not actually that familiar with him. But this is pure joy

Does that Superorganism band just have an infinite marketing budget or something? For a debut album is being promoted everywhere.

2 Likes

Bought the Camp Cope record on mon from band camp where it’s been streaming all this week. Absolutely love It, as good if not better than the debut. The melodic bass throughout is so infectious. Also checking out Titus andronicus (sounds ok, need to revisit) and soccer mommy (which has some lovely moments) good start to the month