New bamnan album - keep knocking

Hi guys,

Guess it’s that time again.

Please have a listen and let me know what you think!

If you like it please consider heading over to bandcamp and purchasing, I am pretty poor and could use the money :slight_smile:

thanks everybody x

Yesss.

thanks, might be terrible though!

YES! Gonna try get this downloaded for travelling tomorrow :heart:

it’s kinda mellow though, sorry if that’s not what you’re in the mood for.

Powerful work ethic to have another one out already lad. Will give it a listen :thumbsup:

thanks man, please let me know if you like it or even if not, constructive criticism is good :slight_smile:

Listening now, innit.

“cup of tea” line in TWOTD gave me some proper Thom Yorke vibes just now.

you are a busy man bammers

heh, thanks man, I think? You like Radiohead right? I’m guessing that’s a compliment!

Damn right I do! So yeah, defo a compliment.

On This Day is cool - really like the concept and the music is lovely.

cheers man, wikipedia was my friend on that one :slight_smile:

Ahhhhh, the ending where it all blurs :smiley:

nice one, will listen tonight

are you still wanting spoken word stuff to put music to?

sure can do for my next project! :slight_smile:

yeah it was hard to get all the events in there in the time of the track so I kinda cheated :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, it really works - I was hoping the track would build to something. Reckon you could have taken it in a GYBE kinda direction and rocked the fuck out at the end, but the layering of all the voices worked well in a more subtle manner.

thanks! Yeah I was trying not too add too many layers/instruments throughout really, thought of it more as a nice ambient thing with some spoken word over the top

favourite on first run through was July To Next June, really nailed that classic singer songwriter guitar wizard thing and your voice suits that bluesy style, perhaps something you could delve into more in the future?

whole album has tons of great guitar playing and really warm acoustic sound. As Toes says above, On This Day is a cool concept and executed really well. The length of it definitely adds to it, gives the listener time to get all deep and shit and ponder time etc

thanks very much! Really glad you liked it :smiley:

Glad it sounds warm, I was worried I’d made it a bit too bright, mixing is hard!