New Big Thief

Anyone got another link for this?

Stuck on Instrumentals whilst cooking/subsequently eating a belated breakfast with the sliding door in our lounge open to hear the rain and felt like I was existing in a small slice of heaven. That first side has to be some of the most beautiful music recorded to disc. What a Sunday album.

2 Likes

Bigger Thief

17 Likes

Fuckin hell Lenker’s prolificacy knows no bounds eh

1 Like

Bet they play none of the songs on the album on tour and only play the 30 that they have decided not to release.

9 Likes

Great news :+1:

Figured it might be a double LP given how prolific they are and how different Little Things sounded to the other two.

1 Like

I get the impression that basically all Lenker does is sit around with her guitar making songs, they must have like 50 to learn every time they get together :joy:

3 Likes

Spud Infinity would be a good name for a 24hr round the clock chippy.

8 Likes

Baked Potato kiosk surely

Oh amazing that song is finally getting recorded, it’s always a beast live

2 Likes

The interview (via the Reddit post they linked to lol)

that bottom section made me think they’d worked with Neil Young! if only …

1 Like

think i’m not gonna listen to any more tracks now

1 Like

Definitely feels like overkill with at least 3 months to go eh?

1 Like

one brilliant song and two very solid ones so far (wait, is this the Self Esteem thread?) is plenty for me, keep the album fresh plz

Normally I would feel the same but we are getting 20 songs at least next year so I can handle four.

2 Likes

Not a fan?

This one sounds like earlier big thief, really like the chorus hook. Into it.

2 Likes

Bit of chatter in one of the FB groups tonight that the album’s called ‘Dragon New Warm Mountain Believe In You" and is out on February 11th