New boards, new beeves

Please catalogue them in here. Nikkers and meow having a mini bike beeve atm to kick things off

@mmm_danone

meowā€™s been particularly fighty recently, huh? sheā€™s always up for some beeves.

1 Like

Dont scare the newcomers!

I dunno niki, if someone said my bike was a piece of :poop: ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m not always up for an argument and I take offense that people think I am. Iā€™m nice to everyone on here and actively took a step back from getting into ā€˜serious discussionsā€™ with the ladies of the board as I really like them all, respect their opinion and donā€™t want to upset/annoy them. I feel like I get on much better with gb and dd and the likes much more now.
If people want to read into what I say as being aggressive or flighty when thatā€™s not what iā€™m being like, then there isnā€™t much I can do about that. Not my problem Iā€™m afraid and its relatively trivial things so whatever

Fucking BAN REQUEST for @Aggpass for not linking to the bike beeves, frankly.

soz meow

i really didnā€™t mean to upset you. i never said that your bike was shit, or if i did, i am sorry that you took it so literally as that really wasnā€™t what i meant at all as i tried to explain while further falling over myself in the thread

pals?

Japes vs The World

1 Like

jealous guy lyrics updated for the bikewanker age

I found the beeves and they were boring, but nestled in there was this gem:

Do we need to start a new ā€˜doingā€™ catalogue thread?

Of course weā€™re pals love. Iā€™m not falling out with anyone over this shit.

Youā€™ve got to see from my point of view that something that Iā€™d saved up for and purchased was being repeatedly slatedā€¦and it wasnā€™t me making it up or reading into something, it was written in black and white that various parts of it are shit and you thought your bike was miles better. It royally pissed me off to have it flipped back on me like iā€™m being some crazy bitch starting an argument for no reason when it was so obvious to see. Itā€™s just shitty behavior innit.

who even are you?

Best guess is CG.

think itā€™s Sheeeeeeeit

Oh right, yeah I guess it could be.

It says Sheeeit in his profile. Unless itā€™s a trick.

1 Like

Trolls, eh?

1 Like

@plasticniki is there a reason why heā€™s not just banned already? I mean the guyā€™s just spent his entire time on here trolling. He got banned last time for a reason too. You can just shunt him down to Level 0 again if you want, I guess.

3 Likes

idk

i canā€™t even work out if everyone has to be ā€œapprovedā€ before they can post or not or if it happens automatically and we only get alerted to the ones who look a bit spammy

think that many everyone has a clean slate here, within reason