Cloud Nothings 2023 - New single 'Final Summer' out now.

Yup everything except the last song off new album

Dammit that’s my favourite off the new one!

Stage times tonight are out btw @RatKingCole

1 Like

My man

Yeah I’d have rathered it only some others

Well that was… knackering. Definitely too old for mosh pits. They were excellent though - played a lot of songs from HANE and Attack on Memory (sneaked Realize my Fate in too!)

2 Likes

Yep, was ace. Better than expected. And zero grumpiness so far as I could see.

Seeing them later at Hare & Hounds which is great but I can’t understand why they’re not playing one of the bigger o2 venues. H&H is max 300 capacity.

Pretty sure their whole tour has been that size outside of London… they’re not that big

Thekla in Bristol is about 400, they filled that (only a handful on the door on the day anyway). Only £11 a ticket too. Surprised it wasn’t bigger too.

I guess because they’re popular on DiS and they played Koko I assumed they were bigger. Just checked the H&H website and they’re flogging 2 tickets for £15 so obviously hasn’t sold well!

Heartbeat is 10/10

#STILL PLAYING THIS A LOT

6 Likes

Almost once a day for me as well

1 Like

@plasticniki

yeah it’s fucking great

1 Like

What they did on this album was way more effective than doing another bangers only rager of a record. He’s become a better songwriter and I can’t wait to hear where they go next.

They’ve given themselves a much better chance of longevity.

not really gone back to it all tbh

2 Likes

I had a chat with Dylan in case anyone fancies a read (accidentally bumped the less-prolific Cloud Nothings thread before, hence why I’m posting this twice).
http://music.theaureview.com/interviews/interview-cloud-nothingss-dylan-baldi-on-doom-metal-canadas-secrets/

2 Likes

The album is streaming now: Cloud Nothings - Life Without Sound: Featured Album on Hype Machine

Really looking forward to seeing them live at KOKO soon.