New DiS ad is fucking up mobile view

Check out Mr La-De-Da and their sandbox :money_mouth:

1 Like

Can you guys with issues test these links for me please?

If you have an issue, please say which browser, device and if you can share any screenshots that would be helpful too.

@sean / FYI anyone else testing, I need to open these links in a new window to get the new ads to show. They are big, but not ‘broken’ as such.

Caveat: “Those links are for desktop only, so please only test them on desktop devices. On tablet and mobile the creative may appear incorrectly.”

Hi all, I’ve disabled ads for users above a level 2 trust level. Which should help some of the folks above.

If you’re having mega problems still, please message me and I’ll upgrade you.

I’d appreciate anyone who is upgraded making a small PayPal donation to help us continue to offer you a free service

The ads were working fine until a few days ago. Is it not possible to just not have the ‘larger’ ones pull through?

The ads have been turned back on, let us know if you have any issues.

Hi Sean I’m having issues via Safari on my iphone… 75% of the time the site won’t load at all, and the rest it’s hit or miss whether I can see a thread or just get a blank screen… Any tips? Ta

Which advert is causing it? Will try to investigate it for you.

Air BnB for me

2 Likes

Android Chrome (don’t know version)

Having same issue. Can’t actually see what I’m typing right now

Phre those were good guesses

2 Likes

Same here on android chrome.

Adverts still being a pain . I’ve contributed financially and posted on dis for years and still don’t get the ridiculous level 2 trust!!
Payhetic

Hi…the site is really difficult ro use on my phone with these ads. It obscures what I’m reading and I can’t see what I’m typing at all.

Can’t pmthe banner is making me look like I can’t type properly

1 Like

The 420 stupid banner

1 Like