New Grandaddy

I was half looking into that option also. if you buy 5 or more then the postage stops increasing - you’re practically getting the albums for free that way surely!

2 Likes

Should we do a Dis bulk buy?
No messing if it saved everyone money I’d be in.
Also the signed versions are back in stock.

1 Like

I’d be up for that too…

1 Like

Hello, good morning Sir…

The EU preorder for the live album is up. Doesn’t ship until Feb 2021 but it looks lovely:

2 Likes

Oooh, nice colours

1 Like

There CD version too and bundles with a baby blue t-shirt.

1 Like

This looks lovely… I’m kinda concerned that as soon as I pre-order they’ll announce a bigger UK re-issue for TSS and I’ll end up regretting it though. Equally, I’d be gutted if this sold out and then TSS didn’t get a full UK reissue and I was left without anything. Decisions…!

Order it. Not out til feb 2021. Gives you loads of time to cancel and get a refund for any reason before then.

minty fresh

1 Like
2 Likes

Another piano version out today… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Misread this at the time, seems like a stand alone release of the piano version rather than the original recording. Bit annoying.

Things you are low to realise etc

Fuck me that was fuckin gorgeous

1 Like

Is it likely we get the full box set in the uk without importing? Theres a listing on amazon but its permanently out of stock to preorder…?

Doesn’t look like it

1 Like

Bugger, thanks, set it to watch on amazon just in the small, small chance some turn up.
It was reviewed and listed as 4lp in the latest uncut magazine and they don’t usually do imports so I got my hopes up

1 Like