New Grizzly Bear

Ha yeah very true! :grin:

Oh cool, is the review for DiS?

yup! Should be up in next couple days. Basically, it’s just as good as everything else they’ve done

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I was hoping to hear :ok_hand:

1 Like

Setlist from tour opener in Maine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXzPmCZg2Um/?taken-by=gallen071

1 Like

I love the four singles more than any four singles released from a new album by any band in a long time.

4 Likes

chances are you’ll like the album then! :wink:

1 Like

Stronger I’d suggest than the “singles” we’ve heard from two other big american bands also about to release new albums (The War On Drugs and The National). TWOD would pip The National for second place I reckon.

Wow this is gorgeous. First couple of listens very enjoyable indeed!

What a great band. So glad they’re back, and on this form. Yay.

1 Like

Nice review, @Severed799, it does read like a 9 or a 10 though…

Looking forward to it…but equally I’m not expecting this to change my opinion on GB from being a band I like a lot to a band I love.

2 Likes

Four singles feels like a lot these days…seems like you only get 2/3 pre release now.

That’s funny - early days yet, but listening to the closer, I was literally just now thinking that this album might up their status in my personal estimation from “really good band” to “proper great band” territory. Then I read your comment.

It’s reeeeeally good. Great review as well :+1:

Then maybe I’ll be surprised. Ill try to keep an open mind

I gave it a 9 so must have been voted down :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks!

What are “singles” though, really

Songs you can hear legally before it’s released?

They’re just “releases” really though innit, no one really does physical singles anymore

No they don’t, but I guess it’s still one of the most recognisable way to hype up an album

This is my favourite album by the band Grizzy Bear

Is the album streaming yet?