New Habits Developed Over the Pandemic (Pandochat/Polls/Chat Permitted)

Started rotating my shampoos and body washes every night. Got 3 shampoos now, and 3 bodywashes, 1 of which I only use if I’d like a treat.

• great idea!
  • a bad idea.

0 voters

Started watching Hard Talk in the bath:

• great idea!
  • bad idea.

0 voters

Started adding a side of olives to my sandwich for lunch:

• Great idea!
  • Bad idea.

0 voters

Download and watch 1 film per night, every night:

• Great idea!
  • Bad idea.

0 voters

F everyone’s I, I’m voting if I think it would be a good or bad idea for myself to do these things, not necessarily that I think they’re objectively bad.

think that’s probably it for me. lot of bath related habits.

oh yeah, 1 more - calling your parent(s) to only talk for about 5 minutes about what they had for dinner, what they did that day (usually nothing) and then hanging up.

• Good idea!
  • Bad idea.

0 voters

why do you have three different shampoos

1 Like

nice bit of variety to spice up your life and hair. also, find it reduces shampoo build up and my hair feels a lot less greasy now. perhaps less greasy than at any other point in my adult life.

there’s only about 10 good films. as you are about to learn in 10 days or less.

3 Likes

shampoo what

2 Likes

how come good is the maximum on this one, i wanted to vote “great idea!”

2 Likes

considering applying the same habit to toothpaste fyi, but will probs only have 2 on the go.

pcbe

its when you use the same shampoo for so long that it starts to leave your hair limp and greasy.

i’ve got no idea what you are talking about

2 Likes

I am aware and have suffered from this phenomenon:

• I have prof. Oh I have.
  • No, I haven’t

0 voters

Bad idea because it takes at least 20 minutes after the first 'I’ll let you go now, Mum" to finish a call with her :heart:

Wearing a t-shirt once, then hanging it on a coathanger to air overnight, then folding and re-using another day*

• Great idea!
  • Bad idea

0 voters

* assuming it’s not a super-hot day and/or I’ve not been exercising strenuously

1 Like

I have a few different flavours of shampoo/conditioner in rotation at once and I use the expensive, really good smelling stuff on the weekends :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like