New Moderator(s) – poll

Following on from:

Underneath is a poll consisting of the names of people who have either been suggested by others – and said yes – or put their own name forward. The poll is anonymous, as @wewerewerewolvesonce and I thought it might be easier for some people this way to just vote for who you truly think will be a good moderator and not your mates etc.

I would also like to take this opportunity to mention that even though the forum users choose the moderators, WWWWO and I (as admins aka Team W) can still choose to revoke someone’s moderator privileges if one of the moderators should do something problematic – be it an unwarranted edit of someone else’s post, unfitting comments to specific users/groups, obviously any kind of sexism/racism, etc. As ever, the two of us might not always catch everything, so we’re always grateful for a DM or an @ in these kinds of cases (with all users, not just moderators).

This poll will close tomorrow at noon. You can vote for 1 or 2 people.

If only one person has a significant amount of votes (ie. one has 30 votes and the rest have 2 each or something), then only that person will be appointed moderator. Otherwise, the 2 people with most votes will be appointed.

Happy voting!

(Hope I haven’t missed anyone out, a few unclear posts in this thread tbf)

No I can’t. :frowning:

GODDAMMIT

hang on

2 Likes

Ok there we go. Apologies.

1 Like

SX425

5 Likes

Image result for nick clegg voting

3 Likes

Make sure you bring a pen so theo can’t rub your vote out!

3 Likes

But I want them ALL to win! :frowning:

2 Likes

:wink:

5 Likes

:grimacing:

please treat this like any other election and start posting dogs please

19 Likes

I know this dog!

1 Like

oh my god I CAN TAKE MISTY TO POLLING STATIONS

People’s Vote now!!!

6 Likes

The irony here is that in this intance it’s the older brother whose cranial diameter dwarfs the other’s by a factor of 3.

1 Like

I sat at my desk and accidentally said out loud “Oh, I think I’ll vote for 'zeal” and a cheer went up.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Feel like the results should be hidden…

Nah mate, this way you can watch them change in REAL TIME!

spoils ballot

1 Like

Can I vote that everyone just has a nice time?

6 Likes