New Moderator(s) – poll

YOU’RE TWINS!?

Oh wait this doesn’t work, nevermind

2 Likes

This is a good election but I’m disappointed at the lack of democracy sausage. Think you northerners could learn something from our Australian friends there, tbh.

despite all my rage
I’m still just a rat in a bag

1 Like

With rather less tragic endings, I would hope!

1 Like

He was a furious rat too.

Despite the lack of proportional representation
I’m still just a rat at a polling station

17 Likes

Yooooou’ve got a nerve
To be sat in my handbaaaaag

5 Likes

Welcome aboard, @anon76851889 and @Kallgeese! You’ll recieve a DM and whatnot from me or @wewerewerewolvesonce soonish.

18 Likes

They’re great, I agree! Was a very close call this time around.

3 Likes

I’d like to thank all those of you who put their faith in me and the other three candidates who all ran a strong campaign. In particular I’d like to offer my condolences to @anon73286315 and wish @he_2 all the best for his forthcoming move to Tracey Island to run International Rescue.

Related image

13 Likes

GBOE

Shouldve hired more russian bots! Good bunch in though so im happy

3 Likes

10 Likes

I voted based on a campaign of banning the prof, so I’d better see this reflected in the actions of those elected.

9 Likes

If there’s one thing I’ve learnt in the last 48 hours, it’s that you DEFINITELY voted on the basis of our personal charm rather than the content of our manifestos.

We’ve been had.

I CALL A SECOND REFFY RENDUM

WILL OF THE PEOPLE

Get on with it, @Kallgeese !!

If you’re anything like me @Xylo, you’d just spend all your time looking at the wealth of stats and graphs that are available.

:nerd:

2 Likes

I wasn’t at all going to use this EXACT joke at all. Never crossed my mind.

Top work @kallgeese and @anon76851889, comiserations @anon73286315 and now I believe Thunderbird 5 awaits! :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes