New Moderator(s) – poll

I’m not strictly a moderator (I represent a private company), but if you donate to me I will put forward your views to the actual mods.

8 Likes

the crowd at the kallgeese rally were chanting it and I just got swept up with it, sorry

1 Like

stop stealing my (milli)bants, prof

They had to appoint two humans to do the work of one robot. Interesting.

So long, Teho. We hardly knew ye.

4 Likes

Isnt this how skynet started?

sean isnt made of money mate!

Think there’s a 5 mod limit isn’t there due to costs?

All the nominees are promising that - you need something to help you stand out.

1 Like

Nothing against any one of them, but that would be too many mods (also not the most diverse bunch and we are down a female mod anyway).

8 Likes

^This

would it be worth changing moderators on a rolling basis? maybe new ones every 3 months or something? gives people a chance to give a little of their time back to the site and would maybe appeal to a more diverse group of users?

• good idea
  • bad idea

0 voters

Yup - this was my one concern when putting myself forward - I do nothing for the diversity stakes.

Proper mod thirsty aren’t you.

5 Likes

5 Likes

In my first move as mod I will ban profk, and his children, and his children’s children

8 Likes

but honestly, I think electing new ones regularly would be more democratic, and fair to the existing moderators who probably feel as though its a life sentence.

I’m sure if they didn’t want to mod anymore they could happily step down no?

3 Likes

I have seen pictures of kallgeese and he is not in fact a waterfowl. Also if @anon73286315’s avatar is correct then he is just another white male.

1 Like

Like jury duty?

@mods, I think I’ve finally found my user title thingy.

3 Likes