⚠️ New moderator(s) wanted ⚠️

As mentioned in that other thread, we’d love to get one or two more moderators on board following the recent changes etc. I said that people could nominate themselves/others in that thread but it became really hard to keep track of in between joke nominations and the shock of Theo stepping down etc.

Do YOU maybe want to be a moderator??? Or know someone else who should be??? Alongside Parsefone and jazzballet, as well as me and wewerewerewolvesonce as admins.

Please feel free to drop me or @moderators a PM if you have any questions about what it entails (mostly dealing with flagged posts etc), or just post in this thread stating your interest. It’s not magic or rocket science so nothing to be afraid of.

If any serious suggestions surface, we’ll then do a poll just like we did last time we elected some new moderators.

2 Likes

Hey, i would lile to be considered, duck joke aside in the last thread.

5 Likes

Duly noted! :duck::duck::duck:

I for one welcome our new duck overlord.

4 Likes

Duck vs. Colossal horse
Fight of the year

100 horses vs. 1 colossal duck

4 Likes

Hey if I wanted to be 100 horses that’d be my username. It’s not my fault he chose to be a regular sized duck.

I’m on #teamduck though anyways :fist:

4 Likes

Is this a senior manager position?

4 Likes

Vetoing anyone who replies in this thread. Anybody who asks to be a mod automatically should not be a mod.

2 Likes

Good thing we’re doing an open poll then!!!

1 Like

Yes, 55k yearly

…oh

1 Like

Permaban if ever I saw one

1 Like

CWBAFT!

Hmmm

Hi all! Will stick my hat in the ring here! I’d like to help out and I’m normally around during office hours from Monday to Friday. I’d understand if I got no votes too but if you want me, I’m here.

11 Likes

Gonna need better attention to detail than this to make it in the mod squad, duck.

2 Likes

Yeah @lyle would no doubt be a great mod, though, it’s true.

6 Likes

I’ll make a poll for this tomorrow. I’ve also had one nomination by DM. Remember you can also suggest other people, but obviously they’ll have to accept before being added to the poll.

Can i nominate @froglet and @anon76851889, please? Neither might be interested, like, but they’d both be good, imho.

9 Likes