What’s good today folks?

Owen Pallett
Owen Pallett
Owen Pallett
Owen Pallett
Owen Pallett

And then maybe the new Woods album, followed by Owen Pallett

7 Likes

Jeff Rosenstock surprise-dropped an album a couple of days ago.

3 Likes

I’ve got a new EP out today on See Blue Audio. It’s the second volume in the Displacement Activity series. Piano-led ambient / electronica in the vein of folks like Susumu Yokota and Ryuichi Sakamoto. Last track is the most mournful thing I’ve produced if that’s your bag :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Jepson… Tim burgess… Badly drawn boy… 1975

All on the list.

1 Like

Owen Pallett is on now and sounds really nice.

Then, I’ll give The 1975 one a go, listen to Jeff Rosenstock again, and listen to @AphexTwinkletoes’ new EP :slight_smile:

1 Like

All about Rafael Anton Irisarii today! The preview tracks have sounded different enough to previous stuff, that I’m quite excited.

2 Likes

I really like track 2 :+1:

Going to listen to the rest when I get a chance.

1 Like

Was just gonna say that the second track is named after you on here as it started off with a melody you wrote! Re-mapped all the notes to percussion and built it from there :heart:

3 Likes

listening to the new Nidia (FKA Nidia Minaj) record

3 Likes

New Spirit Of The Beehive single

1 Like

Probably the closed anything I’ve made will ever come to being on a properly released recording so really made up with this :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Couple of new black metal releases today

Folk tinged Scottish atmospheric black. FFO Saor, Sojourner etc.

Unreqvited, the one man Canadian entity known only as 鬼 releases his new one today. Symphonic, melodic and very atmospheric

4 Likes

I always love seeing your black metal reccs, got me back into the genre in a big way and I know I can trust whatever you share, so thanks!

6 Likes

*closest

Thanks man that’s good to hear. :+1:

I get a lot of them from a facebook group I’m in, The Order of the Black Arts, one of the admins of which used to be a regular poster on here. He went by the username of @goatmeatmf, don’t think he posts anymore.

2 Likes

Darren Hayman - Hometime

The former Hefner frontman returns with an autobiographical album about break ups.

3 Likes

Old Man Gloom - Seminar VIII is out today

5 Likes

Post-‘I like it when you sleep’ I find the 1975 wildly inconsistent, but even with that said the new album’s a total, total mess.

2 Likes

Mary Lattimore and Mac McCaughan have a new one out. Harp and electronics making lovely ambient music to zone out to. Really enjoyed the last album they did together, hope this is as good.

3 Likes