New music 8/5

Anything good for the most Brexity day of the year?

Not a lot out today.

Hayley Williams 15 track Petals For Armor

and maybe this is worth a listen

1 Like

Can’t believe it’s the shortest day of the year already!?

Ducking autocorrect.

1 Like

White Denim’s ‘write record release in 30 lockdown days’ album is out for non-preorderers now. It’s great! Fun rock for having a swell time

2 Likes
2 Likes

New worriedaboutsatan today

4 Likes

Matt from Rosetta has a drone EP out under the name Ghost Lode, and it’s pay what you want.

I’m hoping he’s using beats on this one :pray:

1 Like

Yeah, new releases are starting to dry up aren’t they. Understandable, obviously.

Little Simz has a new EP/ mini album out.

Mogwai

3 Likes

There was meant to be a new Ka album today but it seems to have disappeared :frowning_face:

Edit: it’s on You Tube but it’s disappeared from Apple Music for some reason

2 Likes

New I Break Horses album out. Loved their debut “Hearts” and this one is supposedly good. Resident’s AOTW

10 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

It’s up on Tidal so presumably just a glitch on Spotify, although on Tidal his albums are lumped in with another completely different Ka which is a bit confusing.

1 Like

This?

3 Likes

It was on Apple Music earlier in the week (but greyed out as a forthcoming release). It’s disappeared now but probably a glitch, as you say.

1 Like

New @worrier1 out on n5md. Sounds lovely and shimmery.
https://open.spotify.com/album/7AuC7K15tNPJiOTlSTorqv?si=PugdJam6RdmYapn2QQVAtQ

There isn’t a new one from me but due to a clerical error some of you may have received a bandcamp notification saying there is. Out in 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Dunno why that link isn’t resolving properly. New Worriedaboutsatan is lovely emotive ambience

1 Like

I don’t know anything about this guy but this song is one of my favourites of the year - I love putting in on late at night and just sinking into it.

5 Likes