New music 8 November 2019

Friendship - Dreamin: incredible indie alt country record released on Owen Ashworths Ordinal label

2 Likes

Ah nice. Loved her last full length

no, that’s not a double EP it’s a nine-single boxset collection

5 Likes

Had no idea there is a new Xylouris White album out today! Adding that to the list.

Karenn album

1 Like

Trying to listen to this on Spotify but it’s being weird and won’t load :sob:

What the hell… how did I miss this news?

I think Spotify might’ve messed up. According to Apple this doesn’t come out till next week.

yeah I have added it to a playlist for today and it ain’t playing it :sob:

18 Likes

Giant Swan’s debut is out today. Some great weirdo beats on there.

4 Likes

Karenn- Grapefruit Regret

Hoping for 50 minutes of intense techno

I think this whole project is just an elaborate ploy to piss our cat off tbh

2 Likes

Dogs dying is, of course, the antithesis to this song, but thank you for saying that! I’ll pass it on :slight_smile:

1 Like

today is a great day

1 Like

just got a message from bandcamp to say Garden Portal have two new tapes out today. they’ve released exceptional records incl. my ambient AOTY (Dura’s Reverberation Hymns) so will certainly be worth listening to.

1 Like

No way! Hadn’t spotted this one either!

I only realised because the rather good Quietus review popped up on my Twitter feed. Can’t believe it’s their debut album - it feels like they’ve been around forever.

1 Like

Surprisingly busy day.

Max Cooper came out yesterday but I’m counting it.
Some brilliant electronica and some tedious ambient nonsense on first listen, but the good stuff is very good.

Schammasch. Swiss, atmospheric black metal.
They’ve really toned down the blastbeats and screeching and I’m enjoying it all the more for it.
I’ll never be Kvlt :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s available on Boomkat which is how I found out about it. It wasn’t on Spotify first thing and now won’t play for me like you say, but it does seem to be “out” today