NEW POLL: DiS picnic in London Saturday 29th June

New poll just so I have an idea of whether this is all of two people or an actual thing? Fine either way, just want to get something planned because London trip = stress.

Pincnic in a London park late afternoon / early evening (maybe 4/5ish?) of Sat 29th June:

(assume weather is not an issue for voting purposes)

• Will definitely be there
  • Will probably be there
  • Might possibly be there

0 voters

This is an ‘almost certainly be there’ vote unless I’m catastrophically hungover from a wedding the day before :slight_smile: Any preference for park? Something near the Northern and/or Jubilee line would be fab but I’m fairly easy.

Because of logistics for my evening plans i’ll be turning up super glam, probably in a sequinned dress, and won’t be able to bring much stuff with me (will impede getting into the club) so if anyone can bring a blanket for me to sit on that would be fab :’)

1 Like

As above, really don’t know the parks. Do you have one in mind? Gnomey has requested West/North West Side but I don’t really know what that means in the context of London.

Turnout not looking great atm :slightly_frowning_face:

(in terms of quantity anyhow, some A+ quality there)

Given the requests there Regents Park would fit… Gnome/Avery could get the Bakerloo from Paddington and Pervo could use the Jubilee Line.

4 Likes

I would love to come too and the jubs line works for me…

1 Like

Does anyone have a time preference?

I think if we’re meeting in a park earlier is better to catch as much sunshine as possible, so, 4ish?

2 Likes

That would work well for me as my hotel check in is from 3, so time to dump bag and freshen up.

So 4pm at Regent’s Park? Is that a problem for anyone in terms of time or location?

Obviously being a picnic there’s no issue with people getting there a bit earlier or later. Might do a new thread tomorrow with confirmed details so it doesn’t get lost down here.

1 Like