That Mydreamfever record is stunning, definitely worth checking out.
I agree - it’s stuck with me more than I expected after an initial ‘oh that’s quite nice’ reaction.
Gave it a listen this morning and it’s really really lovely.
Enjoyed the Soichi Terada record too, cheers @Octobadger
I’m surprised that I’m quite enjoying this, but I much prefer the two bonus discs to the original album.
Enjoying the Soichi Terada album but don’t think it’ll get another spin, it’s a bit too Gran Turismo menu music for me.
That Mydreamfever record is gorgeous
Not many releases around again last week and just six of us found something to vote for. Three of us did like the Animal Ghost EP, with Talons, Moongazer and the Reverberation Appreciation Label Compilation tied in second place with two votes each.
Gradually starting to warm up again this week. What did you like?
- Burial - Antidawn EP
- Corey Fuller, Richard Skelton - THESIS 20 - Isolarii
- Craig Wedren - No Return (Main Title Theme)
- David Bowie - Toy (Toy:Box)
- DOPE LEMON - Rose Pink Cadillac
- Earl Sweatshirt - Titanic
- Fit For An Autopsy - Two Towers
- Fontaines D.C. - Jackie Down The Line
- Geo Rip - Geo Rip EP
- Lland Mass - Cascades
- Matt Berry featuring Emma Noble - Beatmaker
- Mydreamfever - Rough and Beautiful Place
- Nili Fossae - Into The Blue
- North Atlantic Explorers - Night Owls
- Odezenne - 1200 Metres En Tout
- OG Keemo - Mann Beisst Hund
- Pom Poko - Enduro Corner
- Sis - Gnani EP
- Softcult - “Gaslight”
- Soichi Terada - Asakusa Light
- Stromae - L’enfer
- The Weeknd - Dawn FM
- Twin Atlantic - Transparency
- Various Artists - Soleado: a tribute to Siesta Records
- Various Artsts (Heavenly Creatures Records) - Los Compesinos!
- Waxahatchee - El Deafo (Apple TV+ Original Series Soundtrack)
- Weak Signal - Best Friend
- Zombie Zombie - Nusquam et Ubique
Wow wow wow, this sounds great.
Wish I had read your summary, I was not expecting this to sound so different from his Parannoul stuff last year (which was also good in its own way)
The not to be forgottens…
Picastro - UR 041: I’ve Never Met a Stranger - Alt
Broken, distorted and twisted throughout yet with simple melodies and nice lyrics. My head fought against this one, but it has really got its hooks into me now; one not to be missed, imo.
Eiko Ishibashi - Drive My Car OST - Orchestral Rock
Really enjoyed this film and score so adding it on here, really nice to have on in the background for some chill music.
This is great